Download & Install Processing
Installing Processing Textmate Bundle
- $ cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles
- $ svn co http://svn.textmate.org/trunk/Review/Bundles/GetBundles.tmbundle/
Install Processing Bundle
- Bundles > Get Bundles > Get Bundles
- Find the Processing Bundle, highlight and click "Install Bundles"
Fix Bundle Run Command
- Bundles > Bundle Editor > Show Bundles Editor
- Unfold the Processing Bundle
- Highlight "Run in Processing"
- Change instances of "Processing 0135" (or whatever number it has) to just "Processing"
The script for the "Run in Processing" command should now look like this code snippet
- Bundles > Bundle Editor > Reload Bundles
On OS X other Processing Preferences are located here:
/Users/username/Library/Processing/preferences.txt set editor.external to true
apple+r should now reload the Processing environment from TextMate
- Projects must begin with a letter, project names can be alphanumeric, with underscores
Processing Folder Structure
Project_Name Folder Project_Name.pde Data Folder (fonts, images, sounds, etc.)