Ethernet ENC28J60 Library for Arduino
- New REV 3.1! (Already commited to master branch!)
- New code by Renato Aloi, based on Howard Schlundler AN833's TCPStack work, from Microchip plataform. This new version is taking total advantage over ENC28J60's internal 8K Dual RAM!
- NO MORE string buffers consuming Arduino RAM!
May 2015 REV 3.1
- SKA made new code for POST treatment
- New example with SDCard made by SKA
- ENC28J60' 8K Dual RAM final implementation by Renato Aloi
- New example for HelloWorld with low RAM usage
- New example based on SKA work for WebServer
REV 3 - New version! Now using Enc28CoreLib! For now, see new version at enc28coremerge branch! https://github.com/renatoaloi/EtherEncLib/tree/enc28coremerge New Commit with HTTP POST implemented! I will update comments and docs later!
REV 2 - EtherEncLib is a new implementation for ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller with SPI Interface. Original implementation for this code was made by Guido Socher based on enc28j60.c file from the AVRLib library by Pascal Stang; and finally modified by Renato Aloi.
Documentation @ Wiki
Thanks all for contribuing, special thanks to SKA for his POST treatment and SPI workout!
by Renato Aloi