Colorgrind: a Perl wrapper for Valgrind with ANSI escape code colored output
- Color for error/origin messages
- Color for user-defined function names
- Color for standard library function names
- Color for file + line number / library path
- Color for reports
- More visible separation between user's program output and valgrind output.
In order to install colorgrind, download the script and put in a directory listed in your
$PATH. Colorgrind runs in a Perl interpreter and depends on the Term::ANSIColor module.
In order to use colorgrind, just substitute
colorgrind in your shell commands.
In order to contribute, open a Pull Request. In the current stage of development, Colorgrind works for Valgrind's
memchek output in a dark style terminal.
Colorgrind is distributed with a MIT License. Check LICENSE for further info.