What's New on LIAC-ARFF
- fix: working for 2.6+
- fix: working for 3.3+
- new: encoder checks if data has all attributes
- new: sparse data support
- fix: attribute and relation names now follow the new ARFF specification.
- new: encoded nominal values.
- fix: dump now escapes correctly special symbols, such %, ', ", and .
- new: ArffEncoder and ArffDecoder helpers which actually do the serialization and loading of ARFF files.
- new: UnitTest cases for all classes and functions.
- new: Detailed exceptions for many cases.
- fix: load, loads, dump, dumps are now simpler.
- rem: arfftools.py and the split function.
- new: load, loads, dump, dumps functions