Version 3.0 Changes :
- Fixed XML serialization which broke getting scrobbles from Last.FM. I'm actually not sure why/when it broke, or whether it only happened with large scrobble collections, but now it seems to be working fine. I switched away from using automatic deserialization via XmlSerializer, and implement my own XML deserialization using Linq-to-XML.
- Added XML and JSON import/export of scrobbles to files.
- Also, when fetching scrobbles from a Last.FM account, if scrobbles were already imported or fetched, only the weeks that have not been fetched/imported are fetched.
- Updated to .NET 4.6, removed the TPL CTP I was using in favor of the proper task framework in .NET 4.
- In the process, fixed a bug where updating the Windows Media Player library would hang on an async operation.
- iTunes no longer thinks that we're using its API after shutting down the application (proper cleanup of COM interop object).