- Joined on
Jun 9, 2012
- AndroidAirbearsAutoLogin 1 Automatically log your android phone into the UC Berkeley Airbears wifi whenever the phone connects to it.
- android-ble-proxy 0 Use your android phone to proxy BLE to a socket at a specified ip address. This can be used as part of a setup where a BLE radio is used as a serial port.
- derby 0 MVC framework making it easy to write realtime, collaborative applications that run in both Node.js and browsers
- derby-auth 0 Provides authentication for DerbyJS projects
- java-websocket-server 0 Java websocket server. It has a built in HTTP server.