Renoir Boulanger renoirb
- htmlcsstherightway 38 A spinoff on the "the right way" idea to explain the HTML/CSS basics for the self-taught. Idea coming from https://github.com/h5bp/lazyweb-requests/issues/73
- ubuntu-yadr 21 Renoirb's version (ubuntu/php) of YADR (Yet An other Dotfiles Repository), that I propose for Ubuntu systems. Auto installation of dev environement included. -- All the best that yadr provides (vim…
- saltyvagrant-lampstack 5 Salt stack provisioned Vagrant Workspace to program in PHP. Objective of this workspace is to provide a quick and easy PHP development environment using same technologies as WebPlatform.org stack.
- jquery-bootstrap-scripting 2 A number of jQuery plugins to ease scripting of bootstrap featured pages.
- renoirboulanger-styleguide 1 renoirboulanger.com static workspace version using Grunt, RoughDraft.js and automated deployment and minification
Repositories contributed to
- webplatform/docs 0 WebPlatform Docs content migrated into a Git repository
- webplatform/salt-states 0 WebPlatform.org Salt Stack deployment scripts
- webplatform/ops 4
- webplatform/content-converter 0 Library to help converting text based content from one format to another
- webplatform/mediawiki-conversion 0 Convert MediaWiki XML backup into structured raw text file tree
Contributions in the last year 1,205 total Jul 28, 2014 – Jul 28, 2015
Longest streak 11 days October 14 – October 24
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 10 commits to webplatform/mediawiki-conversion Jul 22 – Jul 25
- Pushed 22 commits to webplatform/docs Jul 23 – Jul 24
- Pushed 6 commits to webplatform/content-converter Jul 22 – Jul 23
13 Issues reported
- Open #1 Review pages that had issue during import
- Closed #14 Make sure import don’t expose any user email address
- Open #13 Migrate Terms of Service and Attribution and other documentation.
- Open #12 Move meta content outside the docs content, create pages into the homepage project
- Open #11 Get list of views the static site won’t be reproducing anymore so we can create an appropriate "410 Gone" HTTP response
- Open #10 Retrieve from each page last revision links to code.webplatform.org
- Open #9 Pass a filter to every page to make it suitable for a static site generator
- Open #8 Attempt to reproduce search index functionality from static content
- Closed #7 Ensure that calculated commit date aren’t miscalculated according to how MediaWiki handles them
- Open #6 Ensure original URLs are redirected (301 Moved Permanently) to normalized names, including pages that has redirects
- Open #5 Handle file upload references (e.g. File:Foo.png) in the content to refer stored on a S3/Swift raw file.
- Closed #4 Convert all wiki pages, and their page edits ("revisions") into a git repository
- Open #3 Find a way to reproduce sub page listing without relying on static site generator