- fix dependency cleanup, no more [AutoPrereqs]
... to have minimum deps only, not everything needed in plugins.
- very few dependencies now, not even Perl::Formance::Cargo anymore, completely rely on Task::PerlFormance for that - therefore now more usable for quick microbenchmarks - capture more errors and handle gracefully - avoid output flooding
Not even Perl::Formance::Cargo anymore, completely rely on Task::PerlFormance for that; therefore now more usable for quick microbenchmarks.
...but do not use it yet - it seems to be the wrong place yet. Probably we put the information somewhere else in the TAP/YAML and let the Tapper::Reports::Receiver talk to the new Codespeed REST API, not sure...
- set $0 to plugin name (sorry for the micro releases, I'm on vacation :-))
- FibMXDeclare: disabled in --plugins=ALL (it is extremely too slow to make any sense)
it is extremely too slow to make any sense
- Dist::Zill'ified - depend on newer Devel::Size - remove legacy MooseTS code completely - Plugin::DPath without Safe.pm - rework P6STD plugin to work again - polish debug/verbose output
- use the 'make' as benchmark, too - polishing debug/verbose output
...as I need to modify the content anyway
Use of Safe.pm makes it slower. For benchmarking we only want to see raw Perl speed.