- If within UPDATES_PER_SECOND/2 of the stopping time, suppress the slide advance.
- Account for rounding errors with a timer in fractional seconds.
If there are more than one screen, the counter goes in the upper right on the main display (presuming it's the presenter display), and in the lower right on the rest.
To make this automatic, and get the counter to reset correctly.
- Added a build rule for turning an app into a Scripting Bridge header. See here: http://tinyurl.com/SBSetFindeCommentReadme - Include ScriptingBridge.framework
See: http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?PreventWindowOrdering This is so the user can start/stop/move windows without deactivating Keynote.
- This makes the square portion of the counter windows go away, leaving a counter-shaped window.
- On the main screen, upper right, presuming that's the Keynote presenter screen. - On all other screens, lower right. - Neat CustomWindow from Apple is draggable. - These will float in front of Keynote if you go to Preferences, Slideshow, Allow Expose, Dashboard, and others to use screen. - Floating Counters command in the Window menu
- From RoundTransparentWindow sample code. Get it at: http://developer.apple.com/library/mac/#samplecode/RoundTransparentWindow
- Visibility and running checks done with setHidden and isHidden.