I couldn't get iOS 7's UITextView to behave like I wanted, so I wrote JRTranscriptView from scratch using Text Kit.
- Logging framework agnostic -- it's just a text view.
- Simple API. Just append strings or clear the entire view.
- Automatically scrolls as strings are appended.
- But respects the user's scroll position.
- No needless animation.
- Customizable font.
- But a sane default is provided: Menlo 10.
v1.1: Apr 25 2014
- [NEW] Add
-initWithCoder:so you can use JRTranscript view in nibs/xibs/storyboards. (David Hoerl)
v1.0: Apr 14 2014
- Initial release.