I'm planning to refactor Leonids theme!!!
The goal is really simple: make documentation more intuitive and deployment simpler!!!
Here is the plan:
|1.1||Jekyll version deployable with gem||07/15/2018|
|1.2||New features: Pagination, Prev/Next post||07/22/2018|
|2.0||Gatsby or Vuepress version (vote in Issues)||who knows...|
As the project was and will be designed to improve your writing experience, only documentation, gem, deployment process with CI relevant PRs are acceptable in the future.
I want you to know how much I value your support.
Share it to your timeline!
Important! It's better to download the gzipped files instead of forking the repo. I would really appreciate if you could give me a star.
This project is under MIT license, so feel free to make it your own.
Leonids Jekyll Themes
Leonids is a clean Jekyll theme perfect for powering your GitHub hosted blog.
What is Leonids?
- Responsive templates. Looking good on mobile, tablet, and desktop.
- Simple and clear permalink structure.
- Support for Disqus Comments.
- Support for multi-authors.
- And the Leonids (/ˈliːənɪdz/ lee-ə-nidz) are a prolific meteor shower associated with the comet Tempel-Tuttle.
See a demo hosted on GitHub.
git clone https://github.com/renyuanz/leonids
Check out your awesome blog at
http://localhost:4000 and Cheers!
Leonids features a simple resume page. It is divided up into five sections:
- Bio (Edit _data/index/careers.yml)
- Education (Edit _data/index/education.yml)
- Skills (Edit _data/index/skills.yml)
- Projects (Edit _data/index/projects.yml)
- About (Edit _includes/sections/about.html)
You can put all your info into these files, and they will be featured on the resume page.
- Redesign categories page. Ref: dribbble: blog category section By Ilja Miskov
- Multi languages support.