BEWARE: This is just a proof of concept at the moment! It patches functions from FreeCAD to make it possible
USE WITH CAUTION AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FreeCAD git project workbench
Target of this workbench is to allow easy versioning of your FreeCAD projects. If a FreeCAD file is inside a git repo, all changes (i.e. you pressed save) should be automatically commited.
This workbench should have the following features:
- automatically create a new commit when the file is saved
- create a new git repo at the current folder of the file
- create tags
- turn autocommit on and off
- create own commits with messages
- show that this file is under version control
- Maybe merge in WebTools
Do you like to contribute to this project? Nice! I appreciate it and would be happy over every pull request I receive!
Want to discuss this project in more detail? Please follow the discussion thread on the FreeCAD forums.