Several numeric methods how to calculate the zero of a function in Lua.
This is my first attempt to program in Lua and basically a translation from my original code in MATLAB.
- Bisection method
- Newton's method
- False position method, also called regula falsi method
- Secant method
This function is used as an example.
- Eta (\eta), precision of the result
- Nullstelle, German for zero (or root) of the function
- email: repat[at]repat[dot]de
- XMPP: email@example.com
- Twitter: repat123
- Languages: German, English, French