- Investigate JS side integration of http://y-js.org/
- Investigate integration with similar systems, eg. IPFS pubsub
- Split middleware from replicated datatype implementations
- Improve network IO library kabel (Android support) [DONE]
- Move hashing into fetch middleware to simplify parallelization. [DONE]
- Experimental automatic Gossip protocol
- Experimental Snapshot Isolation
- Build reasonable small support libraries to partition application data for efficient client side consumption, Datomic and Datascript. Look into datsync etc.
- Add a monitoring interface as a cljs library with basic web views for applications to communicate their synching state to the user in a uniform way. [DONE]
clojure.specto stage/... API.
- Authentication with signed public-private key signatures
- Model some level of consistency between CRDTs, probably Snapshot Isolation, to compose CRDTs. (NMSI, Antidote, research)
- Implement more useful CRDTs (counter, vector-clock, ...) from techreview and other papers and ship by default.
- Use p2p block distribution similar to BitTorrent for immutable values (similar to blocks)
- support WebRTC for value distribution similar to BitTorrent
- Java bindings
- Encryption of transaction with CRDT key encrypted by userkeys, public key schema, explore pub/private key solutions. Maybe metadata signing can work (slowly) on a DHT?
- Distribute bandwidth between CRDTs.
- Negotiate middlewares with versioning.
- Implement diverse prototypes, from real-time to "big-data".
- Konrad Kuehne
- Christian Weilbach
If you would like to get some commercial support for replikativ, feel free to contact us at lambdaforge.
Copyright © 2013-2018 Christian Weilbach, Konrad Kühne
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.