Reportico Open Source PHP report Designer
Reportico PHP Reporting Tool. Runs against MySQL, PostgreSQL and other PDO enable databases - design reports, create report menus, configure criteria, graphs, grouping, drill-down, output in HTML, PDF, & CSV, expression handling, look and feel through CSS, data transformation.
- Interactive Report Designer
- Runs Against MySQL, PostreSQL, Informix, Oracle, SQL Server, SQLite
- Produce Criteria Entry Screens
- Out in HTML, PDF, CSV
- Graphs and Database Graphics
- Report Menu generation
- Groups to organize output with headers and trailers
- Expressions and Assignments to manupulate output data prior to reporting
- Inclusion of custom PHP code to allow complex manipulation of data prior to reporting
The only way to install this beta version of Reportico is via composer.
To install this beta version use the following composer command under a web folder
composer create-project reportico-web/reportico ^6.0
This will create a reportico folder with the latest release.
To run your existing report projects against this release, you will need to generate new projects and move the xml files in from the old projects.
to get started see the quickstart guide :- http://www.reportico.org/yii2/web/index.php/quickstart
or visit the Reportico Web Site http://www.reportico.org
Upgrading from 4.x to 6.x
See instructions here ..