Check out this video demo of the Quickest way to Java in the Browser.
- Clone this project in the SnapCode directory of your home directory
- Create a new project and add SnapTea as a dependent project in project settings
- Call snaptea.TV.set() in your main method (before anything else)
Then when you double-click on a .java file with a main method including TV.set(), it will:
- Build a bin/tea directory in your bin directory with index.html, classes.js and runtime.js
- Open the index.html in the platform browser
And that's it - You should see your Java desktop app in the browser!