Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Moving from 4.1 to 4.2
Note: Starting with this version Traefik is recommended to use as a default gateway service instead of Fabio.
0. Make sure that you have made a backup of your current version.
1. Update the next services in your existing docker-compose.yml file (version 4.1):
- service uat -
- service gateway - if you use Traefik
image: traefik:1.6.3 ports: - "8080:8080" # HTTP exposed # - "8081:8081" # HTTP Administration exposed command: - --consulcatalog.endpoint=registry:8500 - --defaultEntryPoints=http - --entryPoints=Name:http Address::8080 - --web - --web.address=:8081 restart: always
- service index: -
- service api -
- service ui -
- service analyzer - if you have -
- service jira - if you have -
- service rally - if you have -
Note: If your version of RP is less then 4.1, use your existing docker-compose.yml file, compare it with the new one and make necessary changes.
2. Update ReportPortal using the following command:
docker-compose -p reportportal up -d --force-recreate
First installation with 4.2
Follow the steps which are described on http://reportportal.io/download and use a docker-compose.yml file that is downloaded or generated on the 2nd Step.
- #417 Segregation of AA settings in a separate section
- #417 Added a possibility to configure ML;
- #417 Added a possibility to remove/generate ElasticSearch index ( ML education);
- #381 Auto-Analysis: AA for the current launch (analogue of our previous feature "Match issue);
- #382 Auto-Analysis: Possibility to chose which items should be auto-analysed in the launch ( With "To investigate", Already auto-analysed, analysed manually) ;
Documentation about auto-analysis is here
- #366 Bulk operation for Unlink issues in BTS;
- #103 HAR viewer for attached .har files;
- #326 Clickable launch number on a history line;
- #328 Clickable History table;
- #329 Duration in format MM:SS
- #384 #613 Option for "Tag" filter - "Not contain"
- #339 OAuth App on GitHub requires the user scope instead of read:user
- "Load issue" has been renamed to "Link issue"
- Added infinite session in full-screen mode(for using ReportPortal dashboards on screens)
Note: Before using the last function, please visit Profile page for the auto-generation of API token.
- #374 Logs with level Error (40 000) and higher are considered in ElasticSearch
- #376 Unnecessary logging of all items in the run in case if run cannot be completed
- #371 Unable to connect ldap
- #251 Internal Server Error if no external system id is specified
- #292 Embedded cucumber log attachments are displayed incorrectly via reportportal
- #380 Issue with retry: negative statistics #380
- Fixed bug with disappearing numbers on mobile version of All launches
All issues and features are in milestone 4.2