Cloud Foundry OSS Resources
Cloud Foundry Open Source Platform as a Service
- [Ask Questions][Ask Questions]
- [File a Bug][File a Bug]
- [OSS Contributions][OSS Contributions]
There is a Cloud Foundry documentation set for open source developers, and one for CloudFoundry.com users:
- Open Source Developers: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/oss-docs
- CloudFoundry.com users: http://docs.cloudfoundry.com
To make changes to our documentation, follow the [OSS Contributions][OSS Contributions] steps and contribute to the oss-docs repository.
Questions about the Cloud Foundry Open Source Project can be directed to our Google Groups.
- BOSH Developers: https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/group/bosh-dev/topics
- BOSH Users:https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/group/bosh-users/topics
- VCAP (Cloud Foundry) Developers: https://groups.google.com/a/cloudfoundry.org/group/vcap-dev/topics
Questions about CloudFoundry.com can be directed to: http://support.cloudfoundry.com
File a Bug
To file a bug against Cloud Foundry Open Source and its components, sign up and use our bug tracking system: http://cloudfoundry.atlassian.net
The Cloud Foundry team uses Gerrit, a code review tool that originated in the Android Open Source Project. We also use GitHub as an official mirror, though all pull requests are accepted via Gerrit.
Follow our Workflow process to make a contribution to any of our open source repositories.