Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
0.7.7 / 2011-07-12
0.7.6 / 2011-06-30
- Fixed double dispatch handling with emit to closed clients.
- Added test for emitting to closed clients to prevent regression.
- Fixed race condition in redis test.
- Changed Transport#end instrumentation.
- Leveraged $emit instead of emit internally.
- Made tests faster.
- Fixed double disconnect events.
- Fixed disconnect logic
- Simplified remote events handling in Socket.
- Increased testcase timeout.
- Fixed unknown room emitting (GH-291). [3rd-Eden]
address in handshakeData. [3rd-Eden]
- Removed transports definition in chat example.
- Fixed room cleanup
- Fixed; make sure the client is cleaned up after booting.
- Make sure to mark the client as non-open if the connection is closed.
- Removed unneeded
- Fixed; make sure to clear socket handlers and subscriptions upon transport close.
0.7.5 / 2011-06-30
- Fixed general dispatching when a client has closed.
0.7.4 / 2011-06-30
- Fixed dispatching to clients that are disconnected.
0.7.3 / 2011-06-30
- Fixed; only clear handlers if they were set. [level09]
0.7.2 / 2011-06-22
- Exposed handshake data to clients.
- Refactored dispatcher interface.
- Changed; Moved id generation method into the manager.
- Added sub-namespace authorization. [3rd-Eden]
- Changed; normalized SocketNamespace local eventing [dvv]
- Changed; Use packet.reason or default to 'packet' [3rd-Eden]
- Changed console.error to console.log.
- Fixed; bind both servers at the same time do that the test never times out.
- Added 304 support.
Transport#name for abstract interface.
- Changed; lazily require http and https module only when needed. [3rd-Eden]
0.7.1 / 2011-06-21
- Make sure to write a packet (of type
noop) when closing a poll.
This solves a problem with cross-domain requests being flagged as aborted and
reconnection being triggered.
noop message type.
0.7.0 / 2010-06-21
- Fixed cross-domain XHR.
- Added CORS test to xhr-polling suite.