Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
v0.1.0a18 release, ie. including the
rero-ilsresource for authorities (MEF records), for now only for persons.
- Authorities for persons harvested form the new MEF RERO service.
- Document covers displayed, when available.
- Reordering of facets.
- Replaced "locations" by "libraries" facet.
- Facets are foldable and extendable.
- New "sources" facet for the persons results page.
- Persons are searchable (only by logged-in librarians yet).
- Two detailed views implemented for persons, displaying data sources.
- New administration sidebar menu.
- New sticky autohide header bar, with new menu.
- Deletion of record is verified: when the record is linked to other resources, the delete button is disabled and a message is shown.
- The librarian can define patron types.
- The librarian can define item types.
- The librarian can define circulation policies.
Harvesting: added a parameter to limit the number of records to harvest by OAI-PMH or API.
reroils-record-editormodules merged together and renamed to
- Module structure and script helpers updated using the new released version of
- New installation process and contributing guidelines documented.
- In the consortial structure, member renamed to library.
Known issues: the sidebar partially hides the content; this will be fixed in the next deployment.