Impact Platooning Environment
Fuel consumption efficiency impact of truck platooning strategies
Andres Ladino, Aurelien Duret, Nour-Eddin El Faouzi
This repository contains source code used to generate the example in "Fuel consumption efficiency impact of truck platooning strategies: A sensitivity study at network discontinuities" by Andres Ladino, Aurelien Duret and Nour-Eddin El Faouzi.
- Some data exploration: DataExplore.ipynb
- Truck trips and maps: PlotMap.ipynb
- Fuel consumption data + Single truck dynamics: FuelConsumption.ipynb
- Impact of splitting platoons in terms of fuel consumption: Evaluation.ipynb
platoon-closed.pyand collect the data in the folder /output.
- Run the impact analysis in
These notebooks are licensed under MIT License
If you run into problems or bugs, please let us know by creating an issue an issue in this repository.