Smart Factory IIoT 4.0
RDL data logger is a user programmable comprehensive real time industrial automation platform that offers complete flexibility to users build custom solutions to specific requirements.
• /Documents - Data Logger user manual, configuration user manual.
• /Source Code - Sample code, which can be modified as per user requirements
• /Configuration Software - .exe file
Source code contains
• Configuring the Hardware using Data Logger GUI
• Logs information for the devices connected to MODBUS and Digital Input pins
• Logs information for 4-20mA current sensors and voltage sensors
• SD_Store(String values, String index, char FL) - log information in SD Card
• Read_FRAM(uint16_t ch) - Read data from FRAM
• Write_FRAM(uint8_t values,uint16_t framAddr) - Store data in FRAM
• System_Log(String data45) - Store system log in SD Card
• Print_Directory(File dir, int numTabs) - List log files
• Upload_FTP(byte val) - Upload log files to FTP server
• Upload_JSON(String values) - Upload log files to cloud using JSON
• Upload_MQTT(String values) - Upload log files to cloud using MQTT
• Arduino IDE - This source code is written in Arduino IDE
• AtmelStudio - User can write code as per his requirement in AtmelStudio.
To get started with AtmelStudio look into https://github.com/researchdesignlab/ATMEL-STUDIO
• Industrial Data Logger - Version 1.0.
• v10 GitHub version 1.0. Current version
• This code is open source
• Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted