Ratpack demo of Resilience4j
See User Guide for more details.
- Use docker-compose to start grafana and prometheus servers.
- In the root folder:
docker-compose -f docker-compose.yml up -d
- Start the demo project through the main class.
- Check the application metrics:
- Open http://localhost:5050/actuator/prometheus
- Observe the collected prometheus metrics
- Check the status of prometheus:
- Open http://localhost:9090
- Access status -> Targets, both endpoints must be "UP"
- View metrics in grafana:
- Open http://localhost:3000
- Log in with admin/admin
- Navigate to the "Resilience4j Ratpack Demo" dashboard
- Run the tests and watch the metrics update.
- View some sample circuitbreaker events. static:
curl -vv http://localhost:5050/circuitbreaker/events
server sent events:
curl -vv http://localhost:5050/circuitbreaker/stream/events
hystrix like events:
curl -vv http://localhost:5050/circuitbreaker/hystrixStream/events
Copyright 2019 Dan Maas
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.