- Added feature, --scope without argument takes the current branch name as scope. Thanks to Chris J. Lee.
- Fixed bug, respect ARG_MAX if there is a large number of files.
- Fixed bug, local locking did not work correctly with submodule handilng. Removed.
- Added feature --insecure to not verify server certificate. Thanks to Łukasz Stelmach.
- Added feature --cacert to provide custom cacert. Thanks to Łukasz Stelmach.
- Fixed bug, DEFAULTS config are not over-writeable by SCOPES config using emtpy string. Thanks to Ingo Migliarina.
- Fixed long outstanding issue, using a single connection for all uploads now. This makes git-ftp 5x faster!
- Fixed bug, respect syncroot while syncing a submodule. Thanks to https://github.com/escaped.
- Added feature, show error log at the end.
- Updated man page.
- Fixed bug, check for dirty repository was dependent on english.
- Code cleanup.
- Fixed bug in add-scope action, related to OS X only.
- Added add-scope and remove-scope actions.
- .git-ftp-ignore can now contain comments (#...) and whitespaces.
- Fixed bug if path to git project contains whitespaces.
- Fixed bug in syncroot feature.
- Removed parallel connections feature.
- Code cleanup (syncroot).