Uranus is a hierarchical Memo & Task app.
In order to use Uranus, please install Docker in advance.
git clone https://github.com/resotto/uranus cd uranus docker-compose up -d open http://0.0.0.0:8888/uranus
- Switch mode from Memo to Task, and vice versa
- Create new item
- Add new item
- Edit item
- Exchange item with above one
- Delete item
- Clear all items
- Check item, and strike through it asynchronously (Task only)
If you want to build Uranus from source code, please install Maven in advance.
First, uncomment build tag in docker-compose.yml and remove images.
docker rmi resotto/tomcat:1.0 docker rmi resotto/postgres:1.0
Second, build Uranus with Maven.
cd ap mvn package
Now, you just run containers.
docker-compose up -d open http://0.0.0.0:8888/uranus
- Request a new feature on Feature request.
- Report a bug to Bug report.
- Tweet me with any other feedback.