This wraps the Respoke HTTP and WebSocket API's for use in a Node.js app or server.
Install using npm.
npm install --save respoke-admin
- node-respoke-admin module documentation: node-respoke-admin documentation
- Respoke.io documentation: respoke.io full documentation
Before you can run the functional tests you will need to complete the following steps.
- create a test app in the your admin portal at respoke.io
- turn off dev mode
- create a new blank role (name value is not important)
cp spec/config.example.json spec/config.json
- fill in the information in the
There are several commands to run the tests.
# run all tests npm test # run all tests with extra debug output npm run debug-test # run only unit tests npm run unit # run only functional tests npm run functional
Building and viewing the source documentation
npm run docs
Copyright 2014-2016, Digium, Inc. All rights reserved.
This source code is licensed under The MIT License found in the LICENSE file in the root directory of this source tree.
For all details and documentation: https://www.respoke.io