Fire Strike Retro
An old–school 3d–shooter with cartoon graphics from creators of Gloomy Dungeons. Web site.
- Code: Viachaslau Tratsiak
- Graphics: Gulamov Otabek (email@example.com), Viachaslau Tratsiak
- Levels: Viachaslau Tratsiak
This game is released under MIT License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php).
This product is already finished, so no further support is planned.
|Critical bugfixes||Yes, if it will be easy to understand where to fix|
|Pull requests||Accepted (after review)|
|Issues||Monitored, but if you want to change something - submit a pull request|
|Android version planned to support||Up to 11.x|
|Estimated end-of-life||Up to 2021|
Compile and install debug build
./z-build debug installor
Compile release builds
To be able to compile release builds, create put your keystore file (or create new) to
_signing/signing.keystore and create
keyAlias=put_key_alias_here storePassword=put_keystore_password_here keyPassword=put_key_password_here
Look for the .apk files in
- To update the levels you need
- To update the textures you need
imagemagick6.x (with 7.x you may get weird results),
- To convert sounds and music you need the
- To procedurally generate levels you need the lix package manager, than use it to install
Haxe4.1.4 and dependencies.