Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
Follow these guidelines, in no particular order, to improve your chances of having a pull request merged in.
- Make each pull request atomic and exclusive; don't send pull requests for a laundry list of changes.
- Even better, commit in small manageable chunks.
- Tabs, not spaces. Bracket style doesn't matter.
- Changes to XmlDeserializer or JsonDeserializer must be accompanied by a unit test covering the change.
- No regions except for license header
- Code must build for .NET 3.5 Client Profile, Silverlight 4 and Windows Phone 7
- If you didn't write the code you must provide a reference to where you obtained it and preferably the license.
- Use autocrlf=true
git config --global core.autocrlf truehttp://help.github.com/dealing-with-lineendings/