Clone this wiki locally
Follow these guidelines, in no particular order, to improve your chances of having a pull request merged in.
- Make each pull request atomic and exclusive; don't send pull requests for a laundry list of changes.
- Even better, commit in small manageable chunks.
- Tabs, not spaces. Bracket style doesn't matter.
- Changes to XmlDeserializer or JsonDeserializer must be accompanied by a unit test covering the change.
- No regions except for license header
- Code must build for .NET 3.5 Client Profile, Silverlight 4 and Windows Phone 7
- If you didn't write the code you must provide a reference to where you obtained it and preferably the license.
- Use autocrlf=true
git config --global core.autocrlf truehttp://help.github.com/dealing-with-lineendings/