Please sign in to comment.
CompilationManager becames Closeable
Executors used by CompilationManager, WatcherService and EventCoalescor were not closed, so the JVM could not stop properly. So from no on, EventCoalescor implements Closeable, so do the CompilationManager. And they shutdown their executors in their 'close' methods.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 33 additions and 7 deletions.
- +1 −0 restx-barbarywatch/src/main/java/restx/common/watch/BarbaryWatchService.java
- +20 −4 restx-classloader/src/main/java/restx/classloader/CompilationManager.java
- +3 −2 restx-common/src/main/java/restx/common/MoreFiles.java
- +8 −1 restx-common/src/main/java/restx/common/watch/EventCoalescor.java
- +1 −0 restx-common/src/main/java/restx/common/watch/StdWatcherService.java