This is a sample F# project that uses the SAFE stack for web frontend/backend and Fabulous/Xamarin for the iOS and Android mobile apps
It demonstrates how you can share a lot of code between the different platforms.
- Clone the repo
- Follow the instructions in /web/README.md to setup the SAFE stack, except the "fake build -t Run" step
- Have Visual Studio installed including Xamarin and .NET Core support
- Open the solution (NewApp.sln) in Visual Studio. The sub-projects need to be restored, otherwise the next step doesn't work. (I don't know why, to be honest...)
- In your terminal of choice, navigate into the /web folder and do "fake build -t Run" to start the web server/client
- In Visual Studio start the iOS or Android app