recheck is a general framework that allows replacing manual asserts and checking everything at once.
- Easy creation and maintenance of checks for web and Java Swing (more coming).
- Semantic comparison of contents.
- Easily ignore volatile elements, attributes or sections.
- One-click maintenance to update tests with intended changes.
- No unexpected changes go unnoticed.
- The Git for your interface.
Currently available as a Java API with support for JUnit Vintage (v4), JUnit Jupiter (v5) and TestNG.
You only need to download recheck directly if you plan to implement it for an additional interface. If you want to use an existing implementation (e.g. recheck-web, see "Features" section), you would rather reference this implementation, for instance via Maven, and have the transitive dependencies be automatically resolved.
This project is licensed under the AGPL license.