recheck for logs. Replace manual asserts and check everything at once.
- Easy creation and maintenance of checks for logs.
- Semantic comparison of contents.
- Easily ignore formatting, volatile elements, attributes or sections.
- One-click maintenance to update tests with intended changes.
- No unexpected changes go unnoticed.
Instead of manually defining individual aspects that you want to check, check everything at once. So instead of writing lots of
assert-statements (and still not have complete checks), write a single
re.check. This saves a lot of effort when creating the tests. And makes sure to not miss unexpected changes.
And even better: using the retest GUI (or the soon to come open source CLI), you can easily accept those changes with a single click (patent pending). This also saves a lot of time during maintenance. Any regular changing aspects or elements can easily be ignored.
Download recheck-logs latest release.
Currently available as a Java API with support for JUnit 4.
Add any logging facility you want, that is compatible with SLF4j.
This project is licensed under the AGPL license.