This is an minimal example project to setup recheck-web:
- It contains a pom.xml file, that defines recheck-web as a needed test dependency.
- It contains an example test MyFirstTest.java together with some HTML from the Selenium project to test.
- It contains the Golden Master files (e.g. retest.xml) to which the rendered website is compared against.
- It contains the recheck config files:
- The recheck.ignore file defines which attributes (CSS and HTML) and elements (e.g. via XPath) should be ignored. Since this is no visual regression test, nor a cross-browser test, we ignore most of the CSS attributes (like color, font, etc.).
- The retest.properties file contains properties for your project that are relevant for retest, such whether you use rehub.
- A .travis.yml file, to have the build be executed on Travis.
- A slightly changed HTML site, so you can see differences by switching used site in the the test.