recheck for XML. Replace manual asserts and check everything at once.
- Easy creation and maintenance of checks for XML.
- Semantic comparison of contents.
- Easily ignore formatting, volatile elements, attributes or sections.
- One-click maintenance to update tests with intended changes.
- No unexpected changes go unnoticed.
Instead of manually defining individual aspects that you want to check, check everything at once. So instead of writing lots of
assert-statements (and still not have complete checks), write a single
re.check. This saves a lot of effort when creating the tests. And makes sure to not miss unexpected changes.
And even better: using the retest GUI (or the soon to come open source CLI), you can easily accept those changes with a single click (patent pending). This also saves a lot of time during maintenance. Any regular changing aspects or elements can easily be ignored.
Currently available as a Java API with support for JUnit 4.
Add any logging facility you want, that is compatible with SLF4j.
To build this project locally, you have to skip JAR signing.
For normal builds use:
mvn deploy -Dgpg.skip=true
For making releases use:
mvn release:prepare -Darguments="-Dgpg.skip=true"
This project is licensed under the AGPL license.