A Python 2/Python 3 package mimicking the R colorspace package.
The current package state can be seen as an early beta. Feel free to test and report errors and malfunctions. The package has been ported/written within just two weeks, please do not expect that every last detail is working like a charm! If something goes wrong feel free to contribute and/or to report the problems (please provide some system information if possible).
The documentation is the one which might need most attention from my side. I have kept the documentation up-to-date as good as possible while developing the code. Nevertheless, some pages (e.g., usage examples) are still empty and I'll try to write them as soon as I can find some time.
The latest documentation is available here:
Feel free to contact me via e-mail (Reto.Stauffer at uibk.ac.at).
- Reto Stauffer (author, maintainer), University of Innsbruck, AT
- Achim Zeileis (contributor), University of Innsbruck, AT
- Ross Ihaka (contributor), University of Auckland, NZ
- Paul Murrell (contributor), University of Auckland, NZ
- Kurt Hornik (contributor), Vienna University of Economics and Business, AT
- Jason C. Fisher (contributor), Idaho Water Science Center (USGS), USA
- Claus O. Wilke (contributor), University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Claire D. McWhite (contributor), University of Texas at Austin, USA