Retro ESP32 is a turbo charged Odroid Go Launcher, Emulator and ROM Manager
|Retro ESP32 In Action||Summary|
Retro ESP32 is the ultimate feature packed Odroid Go Launcher.
Includes color schemes and theming.
Drawing inspiration from the popular RetroArch emulator front end of choice.
We packed 11 (current count) prebundled emulators including ROM / Game manager.
Additionally each emulator includes an in game menu for further management.
Get Your Copy Today
Update Odroid Go Firmware
Copy, Mount, Flash
We kept installation of Retro ESP32 super simple.
- Downloads the latest release
- Unzip the file
- Copy RetroESP32.fw to the odroid/firmware folder of your prepared SD card
- Mount the SD Card back into your Odroid Go
- Restart Holding the B button
- Select Retro ESP32 from the firmware list
- Sit back and relax while your Odroid Go flashes the new firmware
What else do you need to know
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Nintendo Game Boy
- Nintendo Game Boy Color
- Sega Master System
- Sega Game Gear
- Sinclair Zx Spectrum 48k
- Atari 2600
- Atari 7800
- Atari Lynx
- PC Engine
- Commodore 64
- Nintendo Game & Watch (Soon)
Have your say!
Don't be shy, our team is here
More, more and more
Branches and Releases
- Eugene Yevhen Andruszczenko - Initial and Ongoing Work - 32teeth
- Fuji Pebri - Espressif IOT Consultant - pebri86
This project is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 4.0 International - see the LICENSE.md file for details
We Like Coffee!