WebVirtMgr panel - v4.8.9
In latest version app console/webvirtmgr-novnc move to console/webvirtmgr-console you need check your supervisor settings.
- Added RPM specs (Thanks: Edoardo Spadoni)
- Added support SPICE, SSH Tunnel, fixed some bugs (Thanks: brenard)
- Responsive design (Thanks: Michel Käser)
- Added VNC WebSocket support (Thanks: Tolbkni Kao)
- Added novnc proxy supporting new websockify versions (Thanks: casell)
- Added support TLS connection (Thanks: junkb)
- Puppet module to control libvirt/kvm (Thanks: Alex Scoble)
- Deployment via Fabric/Fabtools (Thanks: Mohab Usama)
WebVirtMgr is a libvirt-based Web interface for managing virtual machines. It allows you to create and configure new domains, and adjust a domain's resource allocation. A VNC viewer presents a full graphical console to the guest domain. KVM is currently the only hypervisor supported.
The application logic is written in Python & Django. The LIBVIRT Python bindings are used to interacting with the underlying hypervisor.
Installation (Only web panel)
Setup host server (Server for VM's)
WebVirtMgr is licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0.