Mobile Atom Blocks
See also: Gutenberg developer documentation
Mobile Atom Blocks are distributed as WordPress plugin.
- Download a pre-built zip archive of the latest release via the clone or download button.
- Navigate to the Plugins > Add new screen in your WordPress administrative dashboard.
- Click Add New at the top of the page.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of the page.
- Click Choose File, then find and Upload the downloaded zip file.
- After the plugin finishes installing, click Activate.
- You’re done!
First, you need a WordPress Environment to run the plugin on. The quickest way to get up and running is to use the provided docker setup. Install docker-ce and docker-compose by following the most recent instructions on the docker site.
In the folder of your preference, clone this project and enter the working directory:
git clone https://github.com/reubenwalker64/mobile-atom-blocks.git cd mobile-atom-blocks
To bring up this local WordPress instance run:
docker-compose up -d
The WordPress should be available at http://localhost:9999
To stop this local WordPress instance later run:
For each of the examples that include an esnext example the following commands are required to build the plugins:
To install the node packages
To build the production version of the plugin
npm run build
To build a development version of the plugin and watch changes for automatic rebuild