Join GitHub today
- POSIX Is A Joke - Exposing the worthless cretins in charge of the really important POSIX standard.
- Programming Sucks - Humorous description of programming in general, for the layman
- MDE Your Dad On Computers - Your dad
- Larry Ellison (CEO of Oracle) on cloud computing - I watch this daily to give me strength
- How to write unmaintainable code - Learn how to not write code, or how to write code if you are a sociopath
- The UNIX hater's handbook - Hilarious book on retarded UNIX shit. A bit dated, but mostly still relevant
- Nouns in the kingdom of java - Java conventions vs. functional languages
- Rails is a ghetto - Famous Ruby developer's rant, now deleted but saved for posterity.
- PHP, a fractal of bad design - Why PHP sucks big time
- Java EE Hello World - Java's enterprise "Hello World" example. lols.
- Shutting the site down - Killing your application
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.