Sublime Text 3 plugin for editing AWS Lambda function sources easily.
- Supports multiple API key profiles
- Automatically zips and uploads new function code on buffer save
- Can easily fetch and install PyPI package dependencies
- Invoke function directly from inside Sublime and view all output
To use this plugin you will need to configure AWS with your access key ID and secret.
AWS CLI Credentials
If you use the AWS command-line interface you can run
aws configure to set up your credentials.
They will be stored in
Or you can configure boto, the official AWS python client library.
Create a file
~/.boto with your key and secret:
[Credentials] aws_access_key_id = AKNGOINAGBQOWGQNW aws_secret_access_key = GEIOWGNQAVIONGhg10g08GOAG/GAing2eingAn
Installing The Plugin
Sublime Package Manager
- You must install the sublime package manager if you don't have it already.
- Select "Install Package" from the command palette and select "AWS Lambda"