Join GitHub today
Plugins and Utilities
- rework-visit - Visit every declaration in a stylesheet
- rework-walk - Recursively walk through all rules and keyframes
- css-whitespace - Nested and indented syntax like Stylus and SASS
- rework-mixins - Various mixins
- rework-count - Style elements based on the sibling count
- rework-shade - Lighten/Darken support for rework
- rework-grid - 960.gs inspired grid system for rework
- rework-clearfix - Micro clearfix hack
- rework-default-unit - Default unit for numeric properties
- rework-parent - SASS-like parent selectors
- rework-prefix-all-selectors - add prefixes to all selectors
- rework-bootstrap - make bootstrap css non obtrusive
- rework-clone - clone properties from one selector to another
- rework-macro - define and expand macros right in CSS (e.g. mixins from Stylus)
rework-imagesize - set a selectors
heightbased on the sizes of the given image.
- rework-palette - resolve custom color palettes (uses clrs.cc by default)
rework-modules - Modular css with
- rework-ie-limits - tests whether a chunk of CSS exceeds IE < 10's limit of 4095 selectors.
- rework-plugin-ease - ease() plugin for rework, formerly included in core
- rework-plugin-references - references() plugin for rework, formerly included in core
- rework-plugin-colors - colors() plugin for rework, formerly included in core
rework-color-distinguish - pick a most contrast color between foreground & background by
rework-math - math plugin, like
rework-calc - Add calculations support with a
calc()function. Trying to calculate expressions and using CSS3 Calc function as fallback for expressions using mixed units.
@importCSS from NPM modules
rework-importer - import CSS files into other CSS files using the "native"
@importsyntax as well as a custom syntax.
rework-inline - Import CSS files using the native
@importsyntax with support for media queries.
- rework-move-media - Aggregate media queries and move them to the end of the CSS file
- rework-no-media - Unwrap media queries, e.g. for mobile-first design
- rework-split-media - Split your stylesheet by @media queries
- queryless - Create media-query free css files for archaic browser support
- rework-breakpoints - Gives you a maintainable solution to handling media query breakpoints for different devices, with a syntax that's easy to remember
- no-media-queries - Export the css without mediaqueries matching provided page width.
rework-media-features - support for Media Queries Level 4
- rework-vars - CSS spec style variables (that used to be in core)
- rework-variant - Variable support by declaring as a CSS rule
- rework-variables - Variable support by passing an object
rework-inherit - CSS rule extending (included with rework as
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.