by doPanic GmbH - for sales and support contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- It’s fast, simple and affordable
- No monthly or annual fees
- It’s completely customizable
- It’s small (only ~4 mb)
- It's platform agnostic - powered by Cocoa and Cocoa only
- It’s ridiculously easy to integrate
Why PanicAR – really?
- does the same things all the other frameworks do: even some more (i.e. "altitude")
- maintained for you by us: new devices and new OS releases will be supported
- pay on a per-app basis: a white-label license is really cheap (see here: www.dopanic.com/ar)
- support for CocoaPods (www.cocoapods.org)
Get started now – using CocoaPods
pod 'PanicAR', '~> 2.1'
to your podfile and do a
simple as that. Really.
Check API Reference http://docs.dopanic.com/panicar
Check the wiki for tipps and guides on how to implement: https://github.com/doPanic/PanicAR/wiki/
For common build errors and other issues check: https://github.com/doPanic/PanicAR/wiki/Troubleshooting