Gatsby Personal Site
A personal site made with the static site generator Gatsby
This site is meant to be a place to add and share my works about the things I learn and what I'm interested in. It was built from the Gatsby's default starter
Built With these Technologies
- Gatsby: React-based open source framework for creating websites and apps.
- Styled-Components: CSS in JS Library for the styles.
- GraphQL: The query language used to access the data with Gatsby.
- Commitlint: To enforce conventional commit format.
fixoption does it.
- GitHub Actions: GitHub's Continuous Integration & Delivery tool.
- Renovate: Free, open-source app to automate the update of dependencies.
- GitHub Issues and Pull Requests Templates: Templates to submit new Issues and Pull Requests.
Setup the project
Download it and run
In the project directory, you can run:
npm run develop
Runs the app in the development mode.
Open http://localhost:8000 to view it in the browser.
npm run build
Builds the app for production. The build is minified and
the filenames include the hashes.
The app is ready to be deployed!
npm run deploy
Builds the app for production and deploys it to GitHub Pages
Have a look at How Gatsby Works with GitHub Pagesw to configure it.
npm run lint &
npm run lint:fix
Run ESLint on the project to report wrong patterns on the code, and the second one also tries to fix them
- Ramón Morcillo - Initial work - reymon359
- Jeff Rafter and his post about Building a Static Gatsby-based Website with TypeScript helped me a lot with the setup at the beginning of the project.
- Michele Mazzuco and his site which inspired me to style this one.