NOAA Automated capture using Raspberry PI
Most of the code and setup stolen from: Instructables
- Nginx webserver to show images.
- Timestamp and satellite name over every image.
- WXToIMG configured to create several images (HVC,HVCT,MCIR, etc).
- Pictures are posted to Twitter. See more at argentinasat twitter account.
- Wiki is updated!
- Audio files are stored on a RAMFS partition. Happen to had some glitches on image reception
- See Wiki's install and config page for information
- I tried to run this on a Raspberry PI Zero Wifi, no luck. Seems like it's too much load for the CPU. Running on a Raspberry PI 2+ is ok. See Wiki's hardware notes page.
- Code was a bit updated on how it handles the UTC vs timezone times.