A curated list of open source, high-quality, popular and well maintained "zero-configuration" (#0CJS) toolkits
A "toolkit" is a set of tools in any form that allows you to create applications with no build configuration. Also known as "zero-configuration tools" (#0CJS).
- Create React App - Create React apps with no build configuration.
- Create React App Typescript - Create React apps using typescript with no build configuration.
- vue-cli - A simple CLI for scaffolding Vue.js projects.
- preact-cli - High-performance Preact PWA's in seconds.
- Angular CLI - CLI tool for Angular.
- ember-cli - The Ember.js command line utility.
- Aurelia CLI - The official command line tooling for Aurelia. Use the CLI to create projects, scaffold components and bundle your app for release.
- Create Elm App - Create Elm apps with zero configuration.
- Parcel - 📦🚀 Blazing fast, zero configuration web application bundler.
- Next.js - Next.js is a minimalistic framework for server-rendered React applications.
- Create Ueno App - The easiest and fastest way to create new web projects with next, gatsby, create-react-app and mobile projects with react-native.
- Create Next App - Create Next.js apps in one command.
- After.js - Next.js-like framework for server-rendered React apps built with React Router 4.
- Sapper - Military-grade progressive web apps, powered by Svelte.
- Nuxt.js - Versatile Vue.js Framework.
- nwb - A toolkit for React, Preact, Inferno & vanilla JS apps, React libraries and other npm modules for the web, with no configuration (until you need it).
- Gatsby - ⚛️📄🚀 Blazing-fast static site generator for React.
- Strapi - 🚀 Node.js Content Management Framework (headless-CMS) to build powerful API with no effort.
- Backpack - 🎒 Backpack is a minimalistic build system for Node.js projects.
- Create Guten Block - Create WordPress Gutenberg plugins with zero-configuration.
- Rekit - Toolkit for building scalable web applications with React, Redux and React-router.
- Docusaurus - Easy to maintain open source documentation websites.
- Create React Native App - Create a React Native app on any OS with no build config.
- Ionic Framework - Create a hybrid app based on Angular & Cordova on any OS with minimal build config.
- Quasar Framework - Build responsive websites, PWAs, hybrid mobile Apps (that look native!) and Electron apps, all simultaneously using same codebase, powered with Vue.
- react-scripts - This package includes scripts and configuration used by Create React App.
- react-app-rewired - Override create-react-app webpack configs without ejecting.
- kcd-scripts - CLI toolbox for common scripts for Kent C. Dodds' projects.
- react-snap - 👻 Zero-configuration framework-agnostic static prerendering for SPAs.
- d-scripts - Opinionated toolkit for Node apps based on kcd-scripts.
- nodify - Zero-config build tool system for Node.js.
- blogfoster-scripts - Single-command, zero-config tooling for Node.js projects
- Awesome - 😎 Curated list of awesome lists.
- Awesome Node.js - ⚡️ Delightful Node.js packages and resources.
- "Concerning tookits 🛠📦" blog post, by Kent C. Dodds.
- "Tools without config 🛠📦" blog post, by Kent C. Dodds.
- Popular alternatives to Create React App in the official Create React App repo.
- How we simplified our tooling setup for Node.js projects
Contributions welcome! Read the contribution guidelines first.
To the extent possible under law, Ronald Rey has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.