HL!UL!SL - Half-Life: Uplink for Steam
- Ported by Ryan Finnie
- Mod web site
HL!UL!SL is an effort to run Half-Life: Uplink from Steam as easily as possible, while leaving it as true to the original demo as possible. No in-game content has been modified, and the "loading" and menu backgrounds are taken directly from the original Half-Life: Uplink, as opposed to the generic Half-Life screens in Steam.
Please see the mod web site for installation instructions.
- Valve Software, of course, for Half-Life, Half-Life: Uplink and Steam.
- Jason Stephens' Uplink Lite, for inspiring me to create a proper "mod" for Half-Life: Uplink.
- Werner Spahl's Uplink Addon, for fixing the scientist-speaking-with-two-tongues bug.
- "Rusty Le Cyborg", for showing how to remove the multiplayer options from the main menu.
- All contributors who have submitted Github pull requests and issues.