…of adding in gems. * Updated the gemspec. * Updated some documentation.
* Gemspec updated.
* Removed the chaining of bigrecord:migrate to db:migrate by default.
* Gem management is done with Jeweler now.
* Minor update to the README and renaming of bigrecord gem
* Changed the gem management to Jeweler, and generated a gemspec.
* When a model has the instance method: dynamic_fields(doc) defined, it can inject dynamic fields into the Solr document when it's being indexed.
* Added functionality to skip fields who have a Proc (called :skip) condition set and evaluates to true.
* Added support for the latest compression functionality in Hbase: lzo, gz, none. * Bumped the version number of BigrecordDriver to account for the change.
* Added bigrecord_migration generator * Fixed a bug in the rake task for db:migrate
* Updated the generator for models. * Removed an exception raising in the init.rb file.
* Updated some documentation. * Added generators for Bigrecord models in Rails. * Added bigrecord rake tasks for Rails integration.
* Updated spec doc. * Added example configuration. * Added Rails install.rb hook script.
* Fixed a bug in Resource.index_save
* Added optimize_index method to AbstractAdapter. * Added functionality to disable index saving for a particular model.
* Made the methods in Solr::AdapterMethods public * Fixed a mistake in solr_optimize
* Added a default argument in the BigIndex::Resource.find_every_by_index() method * Added some casting related methods into BigRecord
* Added the method to optimize solr in SolrAdapter.
* Refactored the spec_helper and connection files.
* Resolved the issue with inheriting classes not having their default family column set properly. * Changed the warning message prompting for the install of the default solr-ruby.