Ninjas - Sample Slicing Plugin
Ninjas Is Not Just Another Slicer
Creating a sample slicer plugin using DPF framework. Look at the issues and feel free to report bugs, features and so on.
There's a dedicated Matrix room (#ninjas:matrix.org) for Ninjas which is a good place to keep check on commits, report bugs and ask questions.
If you want a standalone jack binary install either
git clone --recursive https://github.com/rghvdberg/ninjas.git cd ninjas make
There is no
, binaries will appear in
~ninjas/bin/, just copy the binaries to a appropiate location.
- load Ninjas in a suitable host or use the
- click Diskette drive
- load audio sample
- set number of slices using the Slices knob
- set slicing method using the slider Raw: slices up the sample in equal parts Onsets: snaps the slice start and end to the nearest detected onset
- Sample slices will be mapped to C4 (midi note 60) and up
- Change the pitch of a slice with pitchbend
- Each slice has it's own ADSR and playmode settings. Use the righthand Slice Selector to select the slice you want to edit