- Changed the default doc output directory name to "build_docs", since "docs" tended to result in people accidentally overwriting their source assets when they ran Selleck from the wrong directory.
- Updated to latest upstream Handlebars.js from git, which now includes all the bug fixes that were in Selleck's customized Handlebars build.
- Updated Express dependency range to allow 2.4.x.
- Replaced Mustache.js with Handlebars.js.
- npm 1.0 compatibility (I hope).
- Project pages are no longer merged into components.
- Page title format tweaks.
- Updated Express dependency to 2.0.0.
- Override metadata is now merged into global metadata output.
- Server mode now throws errors for easier debugging. [Dav Glass]
- Initial release.