An IDE based on Electron for the Internet of Things. http://thenexio.com
An IDE for programming in NodeMCU and Arduino
- Combined NodeMCU and Arduino programming
- Inbuilt Firmware building capability
- Inbuilt Serial Terminal
- Upload files to Board (OTA coming soon)
- Upload custom firmware directly from the IDE
Intstalling of these components in mandatory
- GNU autoconf, automake, libtool
- GNU gcc, g++, make
- GNU flex, bison, gawk, sed
- python, python-serial, libexpat-dev
You need follow these instructions exactly:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/pfalcon/esp-open-sdk.git /opt/esp-open-sdk cd /opt/esp-open-sdk make STANDALONE=y
/opt/esp-open-sdk/xtensa-lx106-elf/bin to your /etc/environment file.
ADD your User to the dialout group to get access to the USB from the IDE.